Showcasing Ontario Environmental Technology at BCEIA's BEST Conference in Whistler – May 19-21, 2015ONEIA’s sister association, the British Columbia Industry Association (BCEIA) is hosting their second annual Bettering Environmental Stewardship & Technology (BEST) Conference in beautiful Whistler May 19-21, 2015.
BCEIA has created a dedicated “Ontario Stream” at the conference to showcase ONEIA member technology and companies. This stream will be hosted by a member of the ONEIA board and offers an excellent opportunity for ONEIA members to present our experience with innovative environmental goods and services. The call for abstracts is now open. Presenters will receive 50% off the conference registration price, so get your abstract in!
For more details please visit: http://www.bceia.com/best2015/
Papers and presentations are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
· New innovative technologies in clean energy sector
· Doing business with First Nations in the environmental services or clean energy sector
· Oil & Gas sector
· Risk assessment
· Legal case studies
· Sustainable business practice case studies
· Emergency Spill Response technologies
· Emergency Spill Response lessons learned
· Innovative technologies for remediation of contaminated soil
· Case studies and lessons learned of successful brownfield re-development projects
· Innovative technologies in contaminated water treatment
· Innovative technologies in air quality management
· Environmental policy initiatives - industry results
· Updates to environmental policy from a legal perspective
The preliminary selection of papers and presentations will be based on submitted abstracts and reviewed by a panel of peers. Abstracts should be no more than 500 words, should include a presenter biography, the subject(s) you feel your presentation best suits, and must be received by January 16, 2015.
Please send submissions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Notification of acceptance will be given by February 13, 2015. Full presentations must be submitted by April 17, 2015.