ONEIA Newsletter, Spring 2016 issue
The Spring 2016 edition of the ONEIA newsletter is now live and available for download - just CLICK HERE to begin reading the latest news from the environment and cleantech sector.
In this edition:
- A summary of the Reception with the new Environmental Commissioner, Dianne Saxe, held on February 26, 2016
- A summary of ONEIA's position on waste diversion and the WFOA
- A summary of ONEIA's position on the cap-and-trade legislation
- A review of another sold-out and succesful curling event, held on February 3 in Brampton
- A listing of ONEIA's newly joined members
- What events are coming up in the environment business field that you should attend?